11 Days Golden Triangle with Tiger Safari Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3||Agra||Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort, Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 4||Fatehpur Sikri||Fort|
|Day 5||Ranthambore||Jeep Safaris, Wildlife, Nature, Tiger Sightings, Ranthambore Fort|
|Day 6-7||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 8-9||Udaipur||Boat Ride on Scenic Lake Pichola, City Palace, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 10-11||Mumbai||Gateway of India, Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market|
Holidays are one of those special moments, we would like to cherish for life. Here is a 11 days tour to take you on one of such excursions to award your life with unforgettable kingly experience in beautiful cities of Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan and Mumbai. You will visit the finest monuments, edifices and amazing palaces.
A good beginning transpires into enthusiastic stretch so; embark your tour from the cultural and political capital of India, Delhi. Begin your sightseeing with impressive Red Fort, huge Jama Masjid built on an elevated platform that can accommodate 25000 devotees, India Gate – a war memorial built to commemorate soldiers in 1920s, Humayun tomb built in 1569, has wonderful intricate art done with a splendid garden, Qutub Minar – the tallest stone minaret built in 1192 will further strike you with awe, and finally enjoy a shopping spree in the bustling lanes of Chandani Chowk that was once a exclusive shopping spot of Mughal queens.
Thereafter, travel to Agra to visit one of the wonders of the world, the magnificent ivory –white Taj Mahal that unfolds the glory of the past, Agra Fort – a perfect architectural symbol of Mughals and Sikandra – the white marble tomb of great emperor Akbar flanked with handsome lawn. Then set out to most exquisite Ranthambore National Park beautifully set against the backdrop of Aravalli hills. Indulge and enjoy the jungle safari and witness the wild tiger in all its royal glory. Then proceed to the most sought tourist destination Jaipur and Udaipur in Rajasthan. The grandeurs like gigantic and astounding Amber Fort, artistically decorated City Palace, unique built of Hawa Mahal, and the extraordinary Jantar Mantar will leave you mesmerized. The exotic Eklingji Temple is remarkably built in pyramid stlye; get into the serene lake water through its steps on outer walls descending into it.
Finally arrive in Mumbai majestically to get impressed by Gateway of India and Prince of Wales Museum built in the Indo-Saracenic style of architecture, integrating styles of architecture from Mughal, Maratha and Jain.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.