14 Days Golden Triangle with Beaches (Goa) Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3||Agra||Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Sikandra Fort, Agra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 4||Fatehpur Sikri||Fort|
|Day 5-6||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 7||Pushkar||Lakes and Temple|
|Day 8||Jodhpur||Mehrangarh Fort, Town of Mandore, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum|
|Day 9||Ranakpur||Jain Temples|
|Day 10-11||Udaipur||Boat Ride on Scenic Lake Pichola, City Palace, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 12||Mumbai||Gateway of India, Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market|
|Day 13-14||Goa||Beaches, Relaxation, Local Markets, Churches|
A perfect holiday destination with a perfect blend of vivid heritage and pristine beaches makes this 14 days itinerary a perfect getaway. Enjoy the grandeurs of Delhi, Rajasthan, and Agra then get refreshed and rejuvenated at tranquil beaches in Mumbai and Goa.
Begin you journey at the cultural and political hub Delhi. It holds an amazing blend of past and present through historical heritages of ancient times. It’s believed to have roots from Hindu Mythology. The glorious past is still evident through its edifices. Enjoy sightseeing with India Gate-a 1920s celebrated arch and war memorial, Red Fort-1600s imperial residence and museum, Qutub Minar- a victory tower and tallest stone minaret, Jama Masjid- 17th century Mughal style vast mosque and Humayun’s tomb. Admire for as long as you want the beautifulTaj Mahal at the bank of river Yamuna in Agra, explore the mighty Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri Fort, both graciously exude the gallant past of knight emperors.
Thereafter travel to Rajasthan. The vast Amer Fort mesmerizes with its splendid location on hill top, the exceptional built of Hawa Mahal casts its euphoria on onlookers and Jantar Mantar will leave you surprised with its history as astronomical calculator. The serene lakes and magnificent temples in Pushkar are worth seeing. Next move to Jodhpur to get exclaimed with accosted Mehrangarh Fort which is now a museum with exceptional collections of royal past. The unique Jain temple in Ranakpur has its own glory and interesting stories associated with it. Travel then to Udaipur to get soaked in the panoramic view of Aravalli hills.
Then arrive in Mumbai to explore the famous Nariman point, Marine Drive and Gateway of India. You can just sit and watch the sunset through calm waters at Nariman point. Finally travel to the most sought after destination for beautiful beaches in Goa. Relax at the beach with breathtaking scenic view. Spend evenings playing on cool sand and just get hypnotized by stunning view of sunrise and sunset on horizon above sparkling water.
Pack your bags and return to your hometown feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.