14 Days Golden Triangle with Royal Rajasthan Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3||Mandawa||Murmuria Jhunjunwala, Hanuman Prasad Goenka and Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli|
|Day 4||Bikaner||Jain Temples, Rat Temple, Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm|
|Day 5||Jaisalmer||Havelis, Jaisalmer Fort, Camel Ride, Medieval Temples, Sandstone Houses|
|Day 6||Jodhpur||Umaid Bhawan, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Town of Mandore|
|Day 7||Ranakpur||Jain Temples|
|Day 8||Mount Abu||Nakki lake, Dilwara temple|
|Day 9||Udaipur||Boat Ride on Scenic Lake Pichola, City Palace, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 10||Chittorgarh||Fort, Kirti Stambh|
|Day 11||Pushkar||Lakes and temples|
|Day 12||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 13||Fatehpur Sikri||Fort|
|Day 14||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
Rajasthan is a famous state that holds royal monuments and heritage of bygone era. This Rajwada (Royal) Rajasthan tour of 14 days is aimed at letting you experience the most exotic forts, palaces and havelis that have been adding the royal touch to Rajasthan since their existence.
Begin your royal journey from the capital city Delhi. Visit Red Fort, the ruling place of Mughal emperor for over 250 years, India Gate, built after the First World War to commemorate the soldiers, Jama Masjid, built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan and take a walk in the magnificent Mughal Garden housing several breeds of beautiful flowers and varieties of plants. Thereafter move to Mandawa which is also referred as Open Art Gallery because of its forts and havelis with colorful frescoes painted everywhere. Next visit Junagarh Fort in Bikaner & Jaisalmer Fort located in the middle of the Thar Desert atop a hill. The intricate architecture here will enthrall you.
Also, visit Patwon ki Haveli and Nathmal ki Haveli, two most beautiful havelis of Jaisalmer. The greatest attraction of this place is impressive sand dunes so, set out to explore glorious stretch of sweeping Sam Sand Dunes. It looks even more striking during sunset. You can enjoy camel ride in these sand dunes. The Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur is a fort towering high above the city and is chiselled out of the rock. This magnificent fort is top ranked among the most majestic forts in Rajasthan. To get spellbind further proceed to Ranakpur that houses beautiful Jain temple in Aravalli Ranges. The temple is supported by 1444 pillars all uniquely carved with no two pillars being alike. The creativity and beauty of this place is worth exploring.
Next in itinerary is Udaipur. Visit City Palace which is a fusion of Mughal and Rajput style of architecture and explore the famous Saheliyon ki Bari Garden, a well laid out parks and lotus ponds. The Fort of Chittorgarh is reckoned as the Cradle of Chivalry. Admire the built and make of this fort that has been impregnable and invincible for generations along with the tower of victory Kirti Stambh. Proceed next to the pink city and capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur. The Amer Fort here can be reached by sitting royaly on elephant back. Get mesmerized by astounding Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. Finally move to Agra to visit the one and only destination Taj Mahal, a tribute to love and beauty. The exquisiteness of Taj is worth appreciating for its intricate art work and brilliant architecture. It took around 22,000 labours to build this splendid beauty dedicated to Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan’s beloved Mumtaz. It is an enduring icon of India attracting numerous travelers from across the world. Do not miss Agra Fort made of red Sandstone in 1654.
Feeling victorious and content from a Royal trip in Royal Rajasthan, return to your hometown to cherish these memories forever.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.