15 Days Backwaters, Jungles and Hills Family Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Trivandrum||Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, Poovar Island, Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple|
|Day 3||Quilon||Thangassery Light House, Palaruvi Falls|
|Day 4||Alleppey||Backwater, Relaxation, Temple Visits, Houseboat|
|Day 5||Kumarakom||Vembanad Lake, Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls, Bird Sanctuary, Kumarakom Beach, Backwaters|
|Day 6-7||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, Pardesi Synagogue, St. Francis Church,|
|Day 8-10||Calicut||Kappad Beach, Mananchira Square|
|Day 11-12||Ooty||Pykara Lake, Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Avalanche Lake, Upper Bhavani Lake|
|Day 13||Mysore||Chamundi Hills, Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, Vrindavan gardens|
|Day 14||Bangalore||The Bull Temple, Bangalore Palace, Vishwesharaiya Museum|
|Day 15||Mumbai||Gateway of India, Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market
South India comprises of complex network of numerous rivers spanning over a combined area of approximately 900 km, which gives rise to majestic waterfalls, canals, and the popular backwaters. This tour is a must for nature lovers since it not only shows the scenic beauty of the backwaters and rivers, but will also allow you to witness the rural, untouched and normally inaccessible parts of Kerala via houseboats and boat rides.
Begin your journey by first visiting Trivandrum, where the Vizhinjam Lighthouse is considered to be a must visit. It provides a magnificent panoramic view of the city, and in the evening, you can relax at the Shanghumukham Beach. Alleppey is most famous for its backwaters and water boats along with the picturesque landscapes, majestic lagoons and canals.Experience peace and calmness in the backwaters, and let the tranquil water of the seas and lakes coupled with the pleasant environment soothe your mind, while you enjoy your stay in a comfortable houseboat.A walk through the Kumarakom bird sanctuary, housing over 30 species, provides a pleasant experience.
Athirapally waterfalls, located near Cochin, is the largest waterfall in Kerala and provides a magnificent view. Pykara and Avalanche Lakes in Ooty are two amazing lakes, which provide a relief from the commercialisation usually prevalent in most tourist destinations. You can enjoy a peaceful boat ride as well, while witnessing the scenic beauty all around. Enjoy a breathtaking view at the Bandra-Worli Sea Link in Mumbai, and pay a religious visit to the ISKCON Temple, providing a lively experience during the evening aarti. And of course, the Gateway of India is considered a must visit.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.