17 Days Royal Rajasthan Cultural Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3||Mandawa||Shekhawati village|
|Day 4||Bikaner||Jain Temples, Rat Temple, Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm|
|Day 5||Jaisalmer||Havelis, Jaisalmer Fort, Camel Ride, Medieval Temples, Sandstone Houses|
|Day 6-7||Jodhpur||Mehrangarh Fort, Town of Mandore, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum|
|Day 8||Kumbhalgarh||Maharana Pratap Fort|
|Day 9||Ranakpur||Jain temples|
|Day 10-11||Udaipur||Boat Ride on Scenic Lake Pichola, City Palace, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 12||Kota||Chambal River, Madhao Singh Museum|
|Day 13||Bundi||Diwan-e- Aam, Hathia Pol, Naubat Khana|
|Day 14||Ranthambhore||Jeep Safaris, Wildlife, Nature, Tiger Sightings, Ranthambore Fort|
|Day 15-17||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
The best place exhibiting culture and heritage of India is Rajasthan. Take this 17 days tour to exotic Rajasthan to explore its rich tradition and to visit several royal edifices.
Arrive at Delhi. Relax and set out to see the 73m tall tower of victory Qutub Minar, 1920s war memorial in arch shape India Gate, the largest mosque Jama Masjid, the amazing red sandstone structure of Red Fort and Raj Ghat - the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. Indulge in traditional shopping at busy Chandni Chowk market. Then drive to Mandawa to visit grand havelis of the royal family. Visit the impressive Junagarh fort, built in the Mughal era in Bikaner. Proceed to astounding Jaisalmer Fort which is now a royal museum that stores the artefacts of past chivalry and marvelous Patwon Ki Haveli that has exotic paintings and mirror works on the walls.
Thereafter move to Jodhpur also known as Sun City and tour to Mandor famous for its architectural efficacy with the sixteen rock cut figures. Royal Umaid Bhawan Palace will be your next visit, which is still the residence of the royal family of Jodhpur. Mesmerizing Kumbhalgarh Fort is a birth place of great emperor Maharana Pratap. Its huge wall is second to the Great Wall of China. The elegant Jain temples in Ranakpur have marble structures with intricate carvings. Move to Udaipur to see beautiful City Palace, which consists of the beautiful Peacock Square. All in all a wide range of hypnotizing sites that will leave you spellbind.
Drive to Ranthambore via Bundi to visit architectural splendour at Diwan-e- Aam, Hathia Pol, and Naubat Khana. The stunning city is well known for its architectural efficacy. Finally travel to pink city Jaipur to visit Amber Fort by climbing up on an elephant. Then explore the mirror palace i.e Seesh Mahal, known as a blend of Islamic and Hindu architecture. Later visit the ancient astronomical observatory, built in the 18th century, the Jantar Mantar and the beautiful City Palace of the Maharaja of Jaipur. The City Palace is also a museum now with huge collections of unique paintings, royal apparels, artefacts and jewellery.
Have a safe journey back with amazing memories of time spent in exotic Rajasthan.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.