22 days Introduction to India Culture for First Time Visitor in India
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-3||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 4-5||Varanasi||Ganga Aarti , Boat Rides on The Ganges, Sarnath, Spirituality,|
|Day 6-7||Khajuraho||UNESCO World Heritage Site, Temples, Sound and Light Show|
|Day 8-9||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 10-11||Jaipur||The Palace of Winds, Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar ,City Palace|
|Day 12-13||Jodhpur||Mehrangarh Fort, Town of Mandore, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum|
|Day 14-15||Udaipur||Boat Ride on Scenic Lake Pichola, City Palace, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 16-17||Aurangabad||Ajanta Ellora caves|
|Day 18-19||Mumbai||Gateway of India, Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market|
|Day 20-22||Cochin||St. Francis Church, Fort Kochi Harbor, Pardesi Synagogue, Matancherry,|
India is a land of vast culture, customs and traditions. Every state here has its unique traditions. Geographically, India has great snow clad mountains in north, sand dunes in west and enchanting scenic beauty in south and east. Here is a 22 days tour plan exclusively for the first time visitors to introduce you to the vivid culture of India through great architectural inheritance, beautiful temples, serene rivers and eclectic traditions.
Arrive in the capital city of India, Delhi, which is believed to have witnessed the great Indian epic Mahabharata. Later it transformed as per emperors ruling here. Modern Delhi encompasses almost all colorful Indian culture. Begin your sightseeing journey from largest mosque Jama Masjid, moving on to Red Fort – a great Mughal architect of red sandstone, war memorial India Gate, tallest and unique Qutub Minar, astounding Lotus temple and modern temple Akshardham. You can indulge in traditional shopping at Chandani Chowk then drive past to Parliament house and Rashtrapati Bhawan. You can enjoy traditional dance and music of India in the live theaters. To get further feel of India’s ancient culture, drive to Varanasi where you can witness stunning Aarti of mighty River Ganga. You can also witness another great religion, Buddhism at Sarnath Museum that holds the treasure of Buddhist art, literature and sculpture. Next proceed to Khajuraho which is a UNESCO World Heritage Sites for its amazing architecture. The famous temples here will mesmerize you with splendid carvings of erotic figures out of wood. You can let your hair down at the well known dance festival of the place.
There after travel to Agra to admire the gorgeous ivory-white Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Located within lush green gardens at the bank of River Yamuna, you can feel love in the air. Then visit powerful fortress Agra Fort to get awe struck by its might. Proceed to the culturally rich land of royal Rajashtan to see coruscating Amber Fort, City Palace- richly decorated and is influenced by the Rajput, European and Mughal architectural style, the intricate beauty will leave you spell bind. Not to miss here is opulent Hawa Mahal and incredible Jantar Mantar. The tour is incomplete without you getting indulged in the traditional folk dance, music and puppet show at choker Dani which is a set up of typical Rajasthani village. Then drive down to Jodhpur, an oasis in the midst of the Great Thar Desert. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort that showcases the heartwarming tradition and culture of past. Proceed to Udaipur to see City Palace, located on the banks of the Pichola Lake. You can get a wonderful view of the lake from the palace balconies.
Next go to Ajanta and Ellora caves in Aurangabad. These rock cut caves are world famous for carvings of human figures and beautiful wall paintings. Fly to Mumbai to relax at Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach. Watch the Flora fountain that’s encircled with mythological figures. Finally fly to Cochin to sail through the crystal clean and serene backwater flanked by coconut grooves and witness the ultimate panoramic view. Do get yourself pampered with awesome ayurvedic massage.
After getting drenched in the rich culture, fly back home safely contended with intense memories.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.