16 Days Ajanta Allora Caves with Kajuraho Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 2||Mumbai||Gateway of India, ChhatrapatiShivaji Terminus, ChhatrapatiShivajiVastuSangrahalaya, Colaba Causeway, Siddhivinayak Temple, Haji Ali, Babulnath Temple|
|Day 3||Ellora Caves||Budhist Caves, Monolithic structures|
|Day 4||Ajanta Caves||Budhist Caves, Monolithic structures|
|Day 5||Indore||Lal Baag Palace, Bada Ganapati, KanchMandir, Central Museum, Gita Bhavan|
|Day 6||Mandu||Jahaz Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Houshang's Tomb, Ashrafi Mahal and Rupmati's Pavilion.|
|Day 7||Maheshwar||Kaleshwar Temple, Akhileshwar Temple, Rajarajeshwara Temple and Vithaleshwara Temple|
|Day 8||Omkareshwar||Omkareshwar Temple, OmkareshwarParikrama, Mamleshwar Temple, AhilyaGhat, Kajal Rani Cave, Gauri Somnath Temple|
|Day 9||Ujjain-Bhopal||Birla Temple, Indira Gandhi RashtriyaManavSangrahalaya, Jama Masjid|
|Day 10||Bhojpur||Bhimbetka, Bhojeshwar Temple, SethaniGhat, Hoshangabad Fort|
|Day 11||Sanchi||Great Stupa, Bhimbetka Rock Shelters, Ashoka Pillar, Sanchi Museum|
|Day 12||Khajurao||Javari Temple, KandariyaMahadev Temple, Lakshmana Temple, Varaha, Duladeo|
|Day 13||Orchaa||Raj Mandir, Raj Mahal, Jahangir Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Chatrabhuj|
|Day 14||Gwalior||Gwalior Fort, SaasBahu Temple|
|Day 15||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, QutabMinar, India Gate|
Mark Twain once said “In religion, India is the only millionaire - the One land that all men desire to see, and having seen once, by even a glimpse, would not give that glimpse for all the shows of all the rest of the globe combined.” Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh, two centrally located states, bear testimony to this quote today. This trip is designed, therefore, to take you through a small part of Maharashtra and then to Madhya Pradesh. The second largest state lying at the center of the vast and rich nation, Madhya Pradesh, is truly the heart of India. Spread across the sprawling state lies almost everything India represents. It is home to wildlife sanctuaries within which reside the majestic but sadly endangered tigers. It has relics of India’s celebrated history, with its magnificent palaces and serene cenotaphs. It also holds several places of worship for Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam and Jainism.
Over the years, Madhya Pradesh has received lesser tourist attraction in comparison to its neighboring states. Large parts of Madhya Pradesh are still left unknown and unexplored. The commercialization that naturally goes hand-in-hand with tourism has not yet stolen away from the indigenous culture of the people and the place, making it a more enticing and exciting destination, especially for those of us who enjoy exploring different cultures and learning histories.
Our Heritage Tour of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra is tailor-made to help you experience India as it is- varied and exciting. With our package, you will get a chance to see temples and sculptures that are more than ten centuries old,explore the rich cultural and historical heritage of India through art and architecture of forts and palaces, while also imbibing the tranquility offered by places such asSanchi. By traveling from one city to another by road within Madhya Pradesh, you will also be privy to the natural landscape of the state. However, no trip to India is complete without experiencing the hustle-bustle of Indian cities today. On this tour, you will also visit Mumbai- the financial capital, and Delhi- the political capital of the country. While exploring the history of these cities, you will also be privy to the contemporary urban lifestyle of India
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.