10 Days Gujarat Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 2||Ahmedabad||Teen Darwaza , Sabarmati Ashram, SidiSaiyyed Mosque, Kankaria, Calico Museum of Textiles,|
|Day 3||Jambughoda||Wildlife Sanctuary, Hathni Mata Waterfall|
|Day 4||Chhota Udaipur||Tribal village|
|Day 5||Uthelia||Champaner Fort, Jama Masjid, Kalika temple, Lothal|
|Day 6||Bhavnagar||Takhteshwar Temple, Gandhi Smriti, Barton Library, Victoria Park, Ganga Deri|
|Day 7||Palitana||Mount Shatrunjaya- pilgrimage place for Jains|
|Day 8||Gondal||Naulakha Palace, Orchard Palace, Royal Garages, Riverside Palace|
|Day 9||Wankaner||Watson Museum, Rashtriya Shala, Wankaner Palace Museum|
Gujarat- the sixth largest and amongst the most developed states in India, has strong roots sown deep in a rich heritage. It holds within it imposing traces of past empires. While being home to the ruins of a part of the civilizations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro, amongst the earliest and most well planned urban settlements known to have existed, it also has architecture hailing from the Mughal Era in India and the era of the British Raj. Gujarat also boasts of playing a significant role in the Independence Struggle in India making this rich state serves almost like a microcosm of India’s yesteryears.
In this tour, which is tailor-made to suit the holiday needs of history and archaeology lovers as well as those who enjoy nature and imbibing different cultures, let us take you to explore a land filled with imperial palaces, beautiful temples, and holy mosques, giving you a glimpse of the rich culture which India hails from. Along with the mainstream tourist locations, we will also explore hitherto lesser travelled sites, including archaic tribal villages in which the lifestyle of the tribal people has not changed for centuries. A visit to a gorgeous wildlife sanctuary will allow you to have an adventure in the dense forests of India. With some luck, you might even see leopards, jackals, sloth bears, and other indigenous species in the country.
A visit to Gujarat is never complete without experiencing the delectable food and the vibrant culture. In this trip, you will get the chance to eat sweets and savory snacks that will melt in your mouth. You will also get to dance to the beats of Gujarati music with the local people of the land.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.