12 Days Bhutan & Nepal Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Paro-Thimphu||Trashichhodzong,National Memorial Chorten, Folk Heritage Museum, National Textile Museum|
|Day 3||Punakaha||Dochula Pass, Punakha Dzong, Chimi Lhakhang|
|Day 4-5||Paro||Rinpung Dzong, National Museum, Tiger’s Nest, Kyichu Lhakhang|
|Day 6-7||Kathmandu||Darbar Square, Swayambhunath, Kirtipur, Chilamcho Stupa, Bagh Bhairav, Patan Museum|
|Day 8-9||Chitwan National Park||Wildlife|
|Day 10-11||Kathmandu||Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Kopan Nunnery|
|Day 12||Kathmandu- Delhi||Departure|
Liberate yourself with this 12- day trip carefully crafted to cover the best of the two neighboring Himalayan countries of Bhutan and Nepal. This trip is your answer to a perfect getaway from an otherwise mundane city life.
Spanning across Paro, Thimphu and Punakha in Bhutan and moving over to Kathmandu in Nepal, experience the transition from one culture to another. You will find a lot of things common in both the countries.From exquisite Buddhist architecture of the Dzongs and monasteries in Bhutan to the perfect specimens of intricate Newari architecture of Nepal, each day will be a revelation of its own kind.
Traversing through the valleys of Paro and Punakha you will be able to witness some fine architecture and intriguing tales of Buddhist Mythology. Immerse yourself in the abundant scenic splendor of the valleys in Bhutan and take your taste buds on a joyride with authentic fiery Bhutanese cuisine. Navigating through the serpentine alleys of Kathmandu, you will witness the resilience of a country hit by the worst natural calamity and its relentless effort at regaining its vigor. The UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu are awe inspiring. The Pashupatinath stands tall in its surreal demeanor as the only structure left unscathed by the earthquake.
Finally indulge in a wildlife treat at the Chitwan National Park in Subarnapur. Chitwan, literally meaning The Heart of Jungle is home to the elusive one-horned Rhino, Bengal tiger, numerous species of birds and other wild animals.
Each of these pristine locations has a story to tell and we are sure that you will have more than just pictures to take back from here. Give yourself this gift of spirituality and self-discovery with this 12 day trip to Bhutan and Nepal.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.