11 Days Bhutan Nature Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Paro||Tiger’s Nest, Rinpung Dzong, National Museum|
|Day 3-4||Thimphu||Kuenselphodrang, Trashichho Dzong, Simtokha Dzong, Tango Cheri Monastery, Pangri Zampa Lhakang, Dochula Pass, Stone bath|
|Day 5-6||Punakha-Wangduephodrang||Lampelri Precinct, Chimi Lhakhang, Punakha Dzong, Wangduephodrang Monastery|
|Day 7-8||Gangtey||Gangtey Monastery|
|Day 8-9||Bumthang||Kurje Lhakhang, Bumthang Brewery, Burning Lake|
|Day 9-10||Thimphu||Thimphu Market|
|Day 11||Paro Airport||Departure|
Bhutan known for its Gross National Happiness (GNH), a holistic socioeconomic development model is home to bountiful natural beauty. An 11-day tour across the land of thunder dragon is bound to fill you with joy and beatitude. Gear up to experience the grandeur of this kingdom as you transcend through the comparatively modern city life of Thimphu to the spellbinding view atop the mountains in Taktsang, Paro to the fascinating detailed architecture of the Dzongs or Chortens of Punakha and finally, give in to the enchanting valleys of Bumthang and Gangtey.
Whether it be the mesmerizing intricate Buddhist architecture of the monasteries and dzongs or the picturesque landscapes, everything about Bhutan will leave you awestruck. Explore Bhutan at its best by trekking to the Tiger’s Nest or Taktsang Monastery in Paro or get captivated by the magnificence of the Buddha Dordenma statue at Kuenselphodrang. Revel in the beauty of rhododendrons, orchids and blooming wild strawberries at the Lampelri Precinct Royal Botanical garden or get mesmerized by the beauty of pink peach and cherry blossoms grafted together at the Trashichho Dzong in Thimphu. Bumthang Valley also known as the Switzerland of Bhutan due to its evident Swiss connection is an indulgence of a lifetime. Visit the small Bumthang brewery and meet the man who introduced Swiss cheese to Bhutan, Fritz Maurer.
The pristine scenic beauty accompanied by rich cultural heritage is surely an experience of a lifetime. Quench your appetite for delectable Bhutanese cuisine and give in to some guilt free shopping of colorful and quirky souvenirs from the indigenous craftsmen.
Experience a breathtaking amalgamation of modernism and tradition in Bhutan in its architecture and lifestyle. Indulge in peace, compassion and self love all of which are food for the soul.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.