17 Days India & Nepal Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Humayun’s Tomb, Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Akshardham Temple, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Delhi Haat|
|Day 3-4||Jaipur||Amer Fort, City Palace, Birla Temple, Nahargarh Fort, Royal Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli.|
|Day 5||Agra||Taj Mahal, Buland Darwaza, Palace of Jodhabai, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad ud Daulah’s Tomb|
|Day 6||Khajuraho||Hindu and Jain Temples, Kandariya Mahadev Temple, Parsavnath Temple|
|Day 7-8||Varanasi||Sarnath, Tulsi Manas Temple, Bharat Mata Temple, Alamgir Temple, Assi Ghat|
|Day 9||Shivapatinagar||Kushi Nagar, Kapilvastu|
|Day 10-11||Chitwan||Lumbini, Chitwan National Park|
|Day 12-13||Pokhara||Phewa Lake, Sarangkot|
|Day 14-16||Kathmandu||Bhaktapur-Hanuman Durbar Square, Kopan Monastery, Dakshinkali temple, Patan- Durbar Square, Patan Museum, Mahabouddha temple, Kathmandu- Pashupatinath, Kumari Chowk, Swayambhunath|
Brace yourselves for the trip of a lifetime encasing the best of India and Nepal in a package of delight. This 17-day trip is your ticket to get lost in the marvels of both worlds of quaint Nepal and vivacious India.
We start the voyage exploring the architectural marvels of the Mughal era such as the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid et al in Delhi. Visit the India Gate and Parliament to witness India in its glory and making. From the circuitous and glittery bazaars of Jaipur to its indomitable Rajputana architecture, everything about this city of palaces and forts is going to leave you awestruck. Visit the magnificent Amer Fort and get intrigued by the stories of valor of the Maharajas. Agra, the next destination is home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the one and only Taj Mahal. Discover the galore of other architectural specimens that depict the craftsmanship of the golden Mughal era in Indian History such as the Buland Darwaza, Agra Fort, Itmat-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb etc. After completing the Golden Triangle of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra transcend into the city of ancient temples of the Chandela Dynasty declared as World Heritage Sites. Significantly different than the Mughal architecture, the temples display a unique Nagara style art form depicting erotic sculptures. These temples represent the confluence of two significant religious sects of Hindus and Jains.
Our next destination is the land of spirituality and is blessed by the Holy Ganges. Varanasi is a city of ghats, temples, sadhus, silk and a sattvic lifestyle. Also referred as Kashi, it is an important pilgrimage for the Hindus and is believed to be the gateway to salvation after death. The chapter of India comes to an end as we proceed to Chitwan in Nepal via Shivpatinagar. En route Chitwan you will visit the birthplace of Lord Buddha in Lumbini and thereafter enjoy the wilderness of the Chitwan National Park. Picturesque Pokhara is the next stop where you can rejuvenate amidst nature. Kathmandu is home to numerous World Heritage Sites most of which are under renovation post-earthquake. Visit the Darbar squares in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan that display the exquisite craftsmanship of the Newari style of architecture. Visit the Pashupatinath that is believed to be the only structure left unperturbed by the mishap.
This trip across boundaries, territories, heritage and cultures will take you on a rollercoaster ride, showcasing the best of India and Nepal.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.