11 Days India Culture Highlights Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3-4||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 5||Fatehpur Sikri||Fort|
|Day 6-7||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 9||Orchha||Jahangir Mahal, Raj Mahal|
|Day 10||Khajuraho||UNESCO World Heritage Site, Temples, Sound and Light Show|
|Day 11||Varanasi||Boat Rides on The Ganges, Ganga Aarti, Spirituality, Sarnath|
Here is a well crafted 11 days itinerary for you to allow you to discover classical India like never before. You will experience the famed Indian diversity and explore various culture & heritage monuments dotted across the different cities of Incredible India.
This tour begins from Delhi that holds exceptional monuments from Mughals. Begin with paying a visit to Raj Ghat – the final resting abode of Mahatma Gandhi and then move on to Jama Masjid – a important religious place where 25000 devotees can offer prayers together. Then visit huge Red Fort and tallest Qutub Minar. Indulge in shopping at Chandani Chowk that has a special touch of Mughal Queen’s style shopping spot. You will also drive past President's House and Parliament House. Set out then, on an excursion to Amber Fort in Jaipur, located atop Aravalli hills that offer ultimate panoramic view of the city. Next go to City Palace known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Also visit unique Jantar Mantar and impressive Hawa Mahal which was constructed for queens to watch the royal processions without being seen. While en route to Agra, stop at Fatehpur Sikri, a masterpiece in sandstone housing Diwan-e-Khas; Punch Mahal and the Buland Darwaza.
Next visit white beauty and a wonder of world, Taj Mahal whose architecture, intricate design and layout is will enthrall you. Move to Orchha which is a historical site with magnificent temples and monuments. Do not miss Raj Mahal, Jehangir Mahal, Chaturbhuj Temple, Raj Praveen Mahal, and elegant Betwa River. Continue your drive to Khajuraho famous for its temples with , visit Archaeological museum that has collection of stone sculptures of the Chandela dynasty.
Next travel to Varanasi where you can visit Bharat Kala Museum, Golden Temple dedicated to lord Shiva, the Durga temple also known as the Monkey Temple due to the large number of monkeys found in the Temple premises. Enjoy a boat ride on the magnificent Ganges and witness stunning evening Aarti of the river.
Travel back home safely with fond memories of classical India with a promise to return to explore more.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.